Divorce Process Brief Overview:
1) Send an OFFER to Resolve the dispute and maintain the marriage amicably – or – alternatively a non-response will be deemed an amicable termination of the marriage with the following terms:
– list the terms of child custody
– list the terms of splitting of the shared assets/bank accounts/the home/cars
– list the terms of the child being homeschooled, not vaccinated, what quality of food it eats, etc
Accompany an Affidavit that there is no evidence that above-listed terms are not a win-win-win situation for your ex-spouse, you, and the child(ren).
Accompany a Bond liening up your birth certificate estate for $5 million to pay the ex- for any inconvenience
List the governing venue and jurisdiction as “private international commercial law” and to be arbitrated by the Court/mediator of your choice.
Include Many other terms/conditions covering all basis/s.
2) Send a Second Notice “Notice of Fault”
3) Notice of “Default” and Consent to Judgment
4) File appropriate UCC non-ucc filing Notices, county recorder notices, etc.
+ Many other steps to enforce into the Judgment in the Public Court and/or enjoin a new case into a pre-existing divorce case.